Keli McDonald and her team demonstrate high levels of knowledge and skill in managing, processing, maintaining and reporting on your records by producing accurate information that creates clear, consistent and current reports so that management can make informed decisions based on reliable information.
Providing advice, solutions and documentation for businesses in our local and regional area including providing a remote service throughout Australia, no where is too far with technology on our side.
Keli’s Office and Management Services (KOMSS) offers a range of office services.
- Recording the financial transactions on business bookkeeping software (Banklink, Cash Books, MYOB, Phoenix, QuickBooks, Xero) and spreadsheets.
- Arranging payment of accounts
- Preparing and sending invoices and receipts to debtors
- Processing payroll and maintaining employee records
- Bank Reconciliation
- Preparing Business Activity Statements
- Producing balance sheets, Income statements and other financial reports
- Business Financial Health Checks
- Mentoring staff and work with staff conflict
- Design efficiency procedures
- Training in accounting software
At KOMSS we currently manage small, partial and large projects. The KOMSS team will look after your administration needs.
Call the team at KOMSS now and discuss how they can assist in your success, we can tailor a plan just for you.
Our existing clients include clients from agricultural enterprises, the transport industry, retail, property valuation and rental property businesses. We are also the Financial Manager for the National Rural Women’s Coalition which is a nationally based Not for Profit organisation.